This page lists news items posted at the wiki.
- Anybody may post news articles which are related to Gothic games, as well as the wiki itself.
- To submit news in this category, simply create a blog page and add it to Category:News
- To see the most recent news and comments, you might need to refresh this page's cache.
The Arcania Wiki currently has no active administrators. If you want to adopt this wiki and become its administrator, please don't hesitate to contact us here!Read more >
As Spellbound's Arcania: Gothic 4 is about to be released, you can now download the game's demo in the meantime.
- ArcaniA: Gothic IV is set in a rich world that invites the player to explore all of its innumerable attractions and details. Different climate zones, abundant flora and fauna, subterranean vaults, and cities and castles with unique architecture await the adventurous player. Clouds darken the skies, weather effects such as wind and heavy rain influence the game world, keeping it endlessly fascinating with its amazing graphics, day and night cycles, and a stunning display of light and shadow. Wonderfully atmospheric music and top-of-the-line sound effects create a truly immersive playing environment. A multitude of entertaining and challenging quests, challenging combat, mysterious NPC characters and a sophisticated plot guarantee many hours of highly entertaining gameplay.
- The Southern Islands await!
- War covers over the Southern Islands like a blood-drenched shroud... and finally…